dfc Play It Again, Max: Blog Update: Not Dead Yet

Monday, September 06, 2010

Blog Update: Not Dead Yet


Just wanted to let readers know the status of this blog. We're not dead yet, but have certainly seen better days. I have to admit that blogging has not been particularly rewarding as of late, that couple with a backlog of music (in other formats) that I have yet to listen to means that I haven't been making digital copies of any LPs lately. However, I still have a stack of vinyl that I want to transfer to MP3/CD formats, and so I expect that there will be some posts further down the line. Just can't say when, and ceratinly not done regularly. Until then I encourage you to check out the links to many another fine blog--I do slowly, but regularly try to update the links (deleting ones that haven't had a post in over a year and adding new ones I find). Thanks to all of you who have left comments or sent emails.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to know that you are in shape.
I'll keep posted for new entries of the blog.
Cheers
Rod

5:19 AM  
Blogger The Walking Dead Man (TWDM) said...

Just came across your blog. Not sure if you are interested but I have another rip at 320 of Brian Briggs "Brian Damage", my own rip.

Thanks for the other interesting stuff here.

TWDM (also located in MD)

9:12 AM  
Blogger Max said...

Hi TWDM,

I'd love to hear your recording of the Briggs' album. Can you post a link or email me--the address is in my blogspot profile.

Max

12:35 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Hi TWDM,

I'd love to hear your recording of the Briggs' album. Can you post a link or email me--the address is in my blogspot profile.

Max

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry - It is a problem to find time to make digital copies of LPs. Every weekend I remind to myself that I have to start to do this but ... but ... but ... We will need a 36 hours-day to do everything we like ... Anyway, thank you a lot - Ciao Ale55

10:15 AM  
Blogger Any middle-aged German Witch in Amerika, said...

Haha, so true, so true, there is never enough time...

Great to see you are still around, though. Will stay watching.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, just discovered your blog... its a music addicts wet dream, can't thank you enough!

2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Max,
How are you doing? Are you ever going to post again?
Wondering if you ever made a rip of the Vida E Inspiracion LP on Decca.

Leonard
Redtelephone66

7:44 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Hi Leonard,
I'm still in hibernation. I haven't ripped the Vida E INspiracion, but will move it up to the top of the to rip pile. I do have a couple of things ripped that I will try to post once the weather thaws. A request for Stephen Spano & a Randy Holland record that's been sitting on my hard drive for a while.
Take care,
Max

8:30 PM  
Blogger W said...

Hi Max,

Just an update for your blogroll. Never Get Out Of The Boat REDUX is over here these days.

http://ngootbredux.blogspot.com/

Thanks for all your kind support.
Willard

11:19 AM  
Blogger michael said...

Thank you for your knowledge and all the time and effort you put in.

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home