Tuesday, May 15, 2007

News & Stuff



I'm going to be upgrading my computer system and so I think I will take a couple weeks hiatus from posting. I will though use this opportunity to update my links list.

When I get back I have a number of fine records waiting to be ripped & posted (& I'm willing to entertain suggestions about the order of the posting):

Boa Constrictor & Natural Vine - ST (Vanguard), Anna Black - Meet Anna Black (Epic), Vida E Inspiracion - ST (Decca), Crow Dog's Paradise - Sounds of the Sioux (Elektra), Richard Barbary - Soul Machine (CTI), Harold Alexander - Are You Ready (Flying Dutchman), Douglas Leedy - The Electric Zodiac (Capitol ), Turn of the Century - And I'll Come Back (Ranwood), Monte Dunn & Karen Cruz - ST (Cyclone), Frank Gallop - Would You Believe Frank Gallop Sings (Musicor), Cheryl Dilcher - Special Songs (Ampex), Arthur Miller & the Little Millers - Hanging Out and Settling Down (Columbia), Robert John Gallo - Painted Poetry (Mandala), El Roacho's - The Best of El Roacho's Greatest Hits (Columbia), Hank & Lewie Wickham 0 ST (King), Aesop's Fables - In Due Time (Cadet), Holiday Clocks - ST (Hopewell), Bobby Hebb - Love Games (Epic), Cook E. Jarr - Pledging My Love (RCA), Sarofeen & Smoke - ST (GWP), and some Hedge & Donna (as requested but not my rip).

Also please keep your comments & requests coming.

10 comments:

Redtelephone66 said...

Please post Sarofeen & Smoke
Thank you Max

Anonymous said...

I like the music of this blog. You choose the albums. Alone I am happy to listen to these rare discs.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and all who sail on it. Sorry I said mean things before.

M. Wizard

Anonymous said...

Hi! missed ya...

When mentioning Hedge & Donna,
is it by any chance 'Revolution'?
Would love...

Max said...

I'll get the Sarofeen & Smoke up soon--in the cue as the 2nd post after I get my new computer. As for the Hedge & Donna, Revolution is not one I have but I will see if I can track it down.

Anonymous said...

Love to hear the Cheryl Dilcher lp. Her other three records have some gems on them.

Anonymous said...

I love you Max--keep up the good work!

M. Wizard

Max said...

I ripped a few records already that will go up over the next few weeks but I'll rip & post the Cheryl Dilcher after those.

Anonymous said...

Would really like to check out Robert John Gallo - Painted Poetry, when you get things situated. Thank you.

Max said...

I don't think the Gallo is very good, but I'll put it in the que.